Welcome! I’m Douglas Shoback, a WordPress ninja and a professional Content Creator trained in both Technology and the Humanities. This provides a unique approach to content creation in that I understand the technology being worked with but can also write amazing content.
I lived in London for two years teaching English to British children. And yes, I love the irony of this.
I’ve worked as a University professor of English, a Technical Writer, a Copywriter, and a Content Creator. I can manage small and large teams, implement project management, and create awesome digital content.
I follow all all the tech news and love emerging technologies. I also love analyzing how these technologies influence culture. Humanity still exists, no matter how much we try to let the machines take control.
Want to know more? Send me a message! I love getting messages.
[wpforms id=”61″ title=”false” description=”false”]
My Resume if you are interested (.docx):
I have a variety of writing samples in PDF form.
Writing for the Web:
- SEO and eCommerce systems. Google Analytics
- Windows, Apple, and Linux based operating systems, open source software
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365), Adobe products
- CompTIA A+ certificate
- WordPress, Drupal, Joomla Content Management Systems
- Experience in: online content management, creation, taxonomies, and editing; Social Media Marketing experience; proofreading, troubleshooting, documentation, HTML, and software installs on servers including Apache, WordPress, Drupal, MySQL
- Experience with Yoast SEO, Advance SEO, Facebook Graph metadata, Twitter Card metadata, and Google Plus metadata.
- Run multiple campaigns utilizing Google Analytics and Clicky.
- Highly experienced with taxonomy usage and creation.
- High experienced utilizing good practices for SEO for both images and websites.
- Experienced in managing Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, and Goodreads eCommerce sites.
- Published two books and marketed them on social media utilizing SEO, websites, and keyword creation.
- Doctor Who Fan